Passionate, certified data nerds will keep reading. You are hungry for data. You know how to structure it and how it flows. You design and implement databases, data collection, analytics and strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. And then you can interpret data, nerding out with statistical techniques.
- You can identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data as a habit
- Work with the team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities, and you know how to iterate and measure the results
- Experienced with statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)