- Be familiar with modern libraries and tools, enough to effortlessly identify which libraries and tools will be appropriate for which situations.
- Be familiar with version control (git primarily), ticket systems, and code reviews. Confidence that their code reviews catch flaws and identify deviations from standard style without being combative.
- Be good communicators and motivators. Ability to portion out their work to allow for productive collaboration with teammates.
- Have strong time management skills, strong ability to predict when milestones can be met.
- And a strong design sense and willingness to make things look beautiful in the UI.
So, if you don’t know where to get started with a blueprint for your app, Rocket Farm Studios can take the pressure off.