You are all in on AWS and have a strong opinion on application servers, databases, caching, security, and everything else that goes into making highly scalable, redundant cloud based systems. You know how to develop. You embrace process – just enough, not too much. And when you meet with customers, you gain trust because you can explain things and you can listen.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Highly experienced with front-end development ecosystem for both web and apps
- Strong with relational and object database design principles (PostgreSQL and MongoDB) and able to create and maintain a schema
- Experience with Ruby/Rails and/or Bootstrap stacks
- Experience with the MVC Architectural Pattern Experience with API development