We are looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record of seeing complicated projects through from start to finish, on schedule and on budget. We move incredibly fast, so if you are comfortable keeping senior-level developers on track, we want to interview you. Part tech ops, part general management. Customer facing, so great presentation skills are required.
- Work with Designers and Engineers to deliver solutions for our clients
- Work with both internal teams and clients to plan and execute sprints in an agile development environment.
- Seek to constantly improve our agile processes for feature definition, design, scoping, development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with clients to scope, communicate, and deliver bug fixes and new features.
- Work with clients and internal teams to ensure that all work is in line with clients’ short- and long-term strategic goals.
- Communicate regularly with clients, design, and engineering to review existing work items and identify new issues and opportunities.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical work items
- Manage the creation of achievable, accurate effort estimates during planning/scoping to help the business team plan and prioritize
- Manage the test/qualification process to insure we deliver quality to our growing customer base
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, particularly for mobile software
- Experience as heavy user of project management tools (Basecamp, Pivotal Tracker, Clarity, etc.)